Monday, November 26, 2012

New Blog: Sinquiry Launch!

So, I'm sure a great deal of you have heard my plans on starting another blog. Well, that day has finally arrived!! It is with great pleasure that I introduce to you, Sinquiry.

Sinquiry

Sinquiry is your first destination for answers to your life's inquiries. Tune in to the blog every week to see a scheduled Sin answer your questions (7 per week based on preference).

You can submit questions using the button on the right side of the page. It looks like this:
Email

The writers participating in this experimental blog are as follows:

Envy is represented by Elton over at Elton Says Things
Gluttony is represented by Workingdan over at Shameful Promotions
Greed is represented by Addman over at Muppets for Justice
Lust is represented by Jewels over at According to Jewels
Sloth is represented by Flip over at HILL BLOCKS VIEW
Wrath is represented by Bryan over at A Beer for the Shower
... and Pride is represented by none other than yours truly.

I urge you to give the blog a shot as we've got quite the assortment of talented writers.

Visit Sinquiry in order to get a more in-depth description of what the blog's all about. I promise you will not be disappointed.  

21 comments:

  1. Congrats, Chiz! So exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be stopping by. I'm glad you found enough people for it, and I think the people (at least the ones I recognise) fit their roles pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mark! Yeah, it certainly took us quite some time to organize it with all the writers.

      Delete
  3. Well doesn't this sound like some fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes it does! Be sure to submit a question using the "Ask A Sin" button should anything come to mind.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. *I just tossed a high-five into the wind. Hopefully it reaches you sometime soon.*

      Delete
    2. It had to fight through the post-Thanksgiving traffic but it made it here.

      Delete
  5. I hope those questions start pouring in! I'm looking forward to dispensing nuggets of angry wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. So far we have a depressing "0 new messages".

      Delete
  6. SPOILER ALERT: It's Kevin Spacey and there's a head in the box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah! I had a horrible experience involving that movie!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. It's going to be interesting, indeed.

      Delete
  8. No, wait. What? There's a site called WHAT? Where? With who? How come I haven't heard about this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a hip new site that all the rage with the kids.

      Delete
  9. What a great concept. In-depth accounts of each of the seven deadly sins - that sounds like my sort of blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bryan! Hopefully it lives up to your expectations.

      Delete
  10. Okay here's my question: What are we doing here again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're hear to eat Cheetio's and pretend we're good at Jeopardy.

      Delete