Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pearson Report, A to Z Co-Host - TAG

All text below is copied from Pearson Report courtesy of Jenny Pearson. My text is highlighted in RED.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if we played TAG out here in Bloggerville?
TAG is my acronym for The Answer Game.
I ask you the following questions and you answer them on your blog! (a simple copy and paste event - no biggie) 
Then you pose the same questions to your Followers and so on, and so on…
If you play the game...I’ll add your blog to my TAGGED BY PEARSON REPORT Blog List - where everyone will know you are a team player who's kickin' it with me and the A to Z team. Our goal is to see 1,000 participants, on the sign-up list, by March 1st...so here’s your chance to pitch in and show your support by playing TAG.
HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS:
Are you signed up for the A to Z Challenge? 

It is written in the tomes of my tribe that every that in order for one to mature into adulthood, one must complete a challenge in the fourth month of the year. It requires psychological, physical, and tactical preparations. I marked down the days on a stone tablet based at the foot of my bed; an aide memoire of the forthcoming dare. In other words, yes I’ve signed up for the challenge.
What is your sign-up number? 

My tribe’s oracle prophesized that my number would be 1. However, I got drunk and overshot the deadline, therefore ending up the 73rd member to sign up.
Are you ready? If yes...explain yourself. 

I trained atop Mount Bitacora. The conditions were harsh: frigid temperatures mixed with icy winds, territorial beasts, Wal-Marts, everyday was a Black Friday. Armed with a chisel and tablet, I tirelessly pounded frivolous words into existence. However, one day a tragic accident resulted in my chisel slipping from my hand and killing my sensei therefore cutting my training short. So, no, I’m not exactly ready.
If you’re not ready...what’s your excuse? 
Well, it goes without saying that I'm fairly lazy, but besides that, I'm going to basically go with my traditional "what irks me today" method to complete the challenge. I'm already begun with 'A'; only 25.5 letters to go!
Just copy and paste these questions in your post and have at ‘er! Let’s see what makes you a Blogging from A to Z participant!
Tell me, in the comments below, if you’re playing along.
Let me know when you post your answers and I’ll add you to my TAGGED BY PEARSON REPORT Blog List which is on the side...over there to the right, just under the A to Z Co-Hosts. 
The spotlight’s on you…all you have to do is play The Answer Game (TAG).
So what are you waiting for...you’ve just been TAGGED!

Jenny (I’ll be answering these questions in my next post)
And a little perk for my Followers of Note - if you participate I will enter your sign-up number into a draw basket for an original artistic creation from my daughter, Courtney, a designer in Animation. The piece I have selected is called Life and is a series of four prints - they can be seen HERE.

7 comments:

  1. Dare I say...you cracked me up! (like the good stoned tablet that I am, I crumbled with glee) (big grin inserted here)

    Thank you for playing TAG with me! I've added your blog to my TAGGED BY PEARSON REPORT Blog List and I've also dropped your name in my draw basket for a set of very cool, very original prints! Good luck!

    And...I can hardly wait to see what you post in April!

    Jenny @ Pearson Report
    Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! Thanks for the feedback and for including me in the game!

      Delete
  2. Now that's the way to play some tag. Very creative! And fun.


    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lee! I appreciate the feedback!

      Delete
  3. I might do this... once I figure out how to answer questions...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it took me a while to figure out. I had to find a book store (which is difficult in and of itself as they are all closing) and bought a "How To" book on the matter for about $47. It helped me out greatly.

      Delete
  4. There is nothing more treacherous than Black Friday at Walmart.

    Well, I hate to be a party pooper, but I don't like all this tagging business...I'm afraid I will give someone cooties.

    ReplyDelete