Tuesday, February 28, 2012

1000 Blog Views!

I actually checked my blog when it was at exactly 1000 views.

So I finally reached my goal; so, I can give up on this blog! Thank you to my followers and any of you who have visited my website. I sincerely appreciate all the support. It's been fun!

Ohhh, I'm just kidding you silly billies. In fact, since reaching this benchmark/milestone/benchstone/milemark, I am going to aim to boost the layout of my blog. Make it seem more professional fashionably sexy.

Therefore, if any of you know someone who would like to create a unique banner or background for my website then please let me know (credit will be given and whoever does it can put their John Hancock on it and website and whatever as well). Otherwise, I'm going to consult that sweet-ass site known as Fiverr.com and find someone willing to do it for $5. I can use photoshop and all those fun gadgets; I just don't have 40 billion dollars to spent on the program.

Anyway, thank you everyone, and I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.
I'm not wearing any pants.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If you could I would display it proudly. I have an idea for a banner that I might be able to pull off, but we'll see how that turns out.

      Delete
  2. Have you seen the sexy retro zombie kicking about? he does awesome banners. I've given you a lil blog award. If you'd like to accept it just pop on over and read my last post for info :)

    Universal Gibberish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I follow Retro Zombie's blog, and it is without question among the sexiest of the blogs! And, thank you very much for the award nomination! I really appreciate it. The post will be up this afternoon with my corresponding appreciation.

      Delete
  3. What kind of banners and such are you looking to make? I made all the ugly picture things on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I actually like the layout of your blog. Something along the lines of your style banner would be what I'm thinking. Possibly a distorted picture of myself with text or something. I have an idea, but I'm gonna try drawing it out a few ideas first this weekend and see which one I like most. I may upload some of my ideas and have a vote.

      Delete