Saturday, January 28, 2012

A-Z Blogging Challenge

So, I discovered this challenge after reading a post by Addman, on his blog Muppets For Justice.

Any of you who think you have the balls and ovaries to take on this challenge, start stocking up on BENGAY and memorizing the alphabet. For those of you who have miserable blogs like mine, take this upcoming April to prove to your fellow superior bloggers that you are not going to fizzle off into obscurity like those parental blogs. Prove that you are here for the long haul despite your minimal pages views and followers. After all, it's not about the statistics; it's all about the young children who stumble onto your blog and become scarred by the horrific content on your page. It's knowing that you have permanently skewed little Timmy's outlook on life.

So, this is a calling to arms. Raise up you sword of doubt and shield of mediocrity! Follow beside me into battle my brothers and sisters! I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about! Just do the damn challenge if you know what's best for you! I just fuckin' woke up!


No comments:

Post a Comment