Friday, December 30, 2011

Slutbook on Manly Clones

Don't ask me about the title. I don't know. Anyway:

I've been reading Facebook statuses once again, and it got me thinking.

Cindy Poostain omg boys are all exactly the same. They are so retarded... like wtf fml. #cantbetrusted #immafaggot like hmu girls!!1

Alright, if you've got a Facebook, you've definately come across these statuses posted by the dumbest slut on land. But, why is it so hard for these girls to realize that the problem may not be the billions of men in the world that somehow wound up being exactly alike? Now, the multitude boys this cesspool has probably put out for all have one thing in common. There is one denominator they all share. They've all been with this same girl. Now, I'm no mathematics major, but if I had to guess, maybe the girl seems to be the issue?

I mean I could be wrong. Maybe every man in the world really is exactly the same. In that case, I actually wouldn't be upset. I mean if I shared any of Tom Brady's qualities, I'd be a very happy man. Ah anyway, bored on my lunch break.

2 comments:

  1. It is interesting to see that when something goes wrong in a womans life it not the man that did it. Its the entire other half of a species. Once men except that you can do nothing right life becomes so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. Although it's only a select few women who do this. They just never stop to question themselves. It doens't have to do with the face that they're shallow.

      Delete