Monday, December 26, 2011

Facebook Complainers

If you are able to translate your biggest problem of the day to Facebook from anything other than a 20 year old public library computer, I regret to inform you that your life is not that bad. Furthermore, you look like a big ol' whiny bitch. So, stop complaining to your friends about your broken iPhone, minor headache, or various other forms of American middle-class problems. Unless the problem has to do with a sweet explosion, an intense car crash, or having to dodge some bullets, I don't want to hear about it.

Also, don't post any of those comments that are like , "OMG! I hate people!! I wish my car wasn't at the bottom of the ocean...fml," than take 40 hours to respond to your friends eager to find out what happened.

And now for a completely unrelated video:

No comments:

Post a Comment