Saturday, November 19, 2011

To The Few

Sorry, I haven't been updating my blog as much as I'd been hoping to recently (Although it's not like anyone is noticing). I'm busy attempting to do something with my life... Actually, that's a lie. I've just been busy with the two jobs on top of school. But don't you fret my imaginary internet friends. I fully graduate college in December and will have plenty of time to sit on my deflated ass and rant about more trivial things.

P.S. What's with 90% of my viewers being from Russia all about? It says my blog is being linked from sites displaying videos all about conspiracy theories. I hope I'm not relaying my democratic views to these commies, and I certainly hope I'm not considered a threat to any international governments.

Anyway, I will keep posting. I just won't be posting many of my typical long, drawn-out rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment