Friday, November 25, 2011

Silly Cat Videos

As you can tell by the videos I post, I am unhealthily addicted to retarded videos on YouTube. Have you every been surfing YouTube, and wind up on something so completely unrelated to what you were additionally looking for that you begin rethink your life? Well on this fine morning I started looking at trailers for The Divide (which looks like a great movie I might add). I then obviously migrated over to the part of YouTube featuring talking animals (who could resist), and finally ended at what appears to be the end to all ends of YouTube: silly cat videos. I'm not even a huge cat fan; I just find the videos fucking unbelievably hilarious.

It has been a whole hour, and I have not left my bed. I think I may have discovered the downfall of civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment