Tuesday, November 15, 2011

[Insert Title Here]

I can’t stand when I am moving around the blogs on this site and I encounter countless blogs with the title literally being “[Enter Brilliant Title Here]” or other variation of the same concept. Why one person’s lack of creativity drives me so insane is beyond me. Maybe it’s due to the fact that these so titled blogs usually contain entries of some lame family talking about how their children’s bowel movement went that day. Granted, no one likes my blog or even knows it exists, but at least ‘m making an effort to provide whoever happens to stumble upon this monstrosity with some original content. Believe me, I’ve tried finding blogs that share the same distorted views on trivial things as I do. But, try as I may, the only blogs that are constantly reoccurring are the people attempting to make their uninteresting family relevant, dedications to satanic metal, or numerous Muslim rantings.

No comments:

Post a Comment