Monday, November 7, 2011

Conspiracy of 'Rest'

 rest (n.) 1. the refreshing quiet or repose of sleep (Definition from Dictionary.com)

There's something ecoustically pleasing in the word 'rest'. Despite its flow, why are so many lacking in 'rest'? I will show you:

Say 'rest' repeatedly fast like so: 'restrestrest'

Do you notice something offsetting? Well, you should because saying rest in such a manner gives the illusion that you are repeatedly saying 'stress'. (stressstressstress)

There's something sinister in the word 'rest'. There is a conspiracy that's only solution requires the abolishment of the word. For this word has adverse effects on the human psyche.

Sorry, I'm stuck in my tiny cubicle. I will post a more extensive and thoughtful blog later. Hope I didn't waste too much of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment